CAADS Events At-A-Glance
INFORMATIONAL CALL REGARDING CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) SECOND BOOSTER, TEST TO TREAT, AND INFECTION CONTROL PLAN FORMS
The Community Care Licensing Division (CCLD) ASC Program invites you to our
informational call on June 15, 2022, regarding “Updated COVID Guidance: Second Booster, Test to Treat and Infection Control Plan Forms."
Please have staff join this call.
This call will focus on: (1) providing updates on COVID-19; (2) providing updates on the second booster for COVID-19; (3) reviewing the Test to Treat program; (4) reviewing infection control plan courtesy forms; and (5) answering your questions.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Webinar ID: 937 0043 2518
Or Mobile one-tap:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 213 338 8477 or +1 669 219 2599 or +1 669 900 6833
India: 000 800 001 4002 (Toll Free) or 000 800 050 5050 (Toll Free)
Mexico: +52 554 161 4288 or 1 800 062 2403 (Toll Free)
International numbers available: https://ucsf.zoom.us/u/aep6OLmrNH
• Caterina Liu, MD, MPH, Public Health Medical Officer, California Department of Public Health
• Jessica de Jarnette, MD, MS, Medical Officer, California Department of Public Health
• Josh Allen, RN, Principal, Allen Flores Consulting Group
• Lily Horng, MD, MPH, Public Health Medical Officer, California Department of Public Health
• Louise Aronson, MD, MFA, Professor, Division of Geriatrics, University of California, San Francisco
• CDSS Representatives
CCLD also encourages licensees and staff to view the PowerPoint Presentation available on the CCLD website while participating in the call.