California Association for Adult Day Services
Career Center Listing Process
As a service to members of the California Association of Adult Day Services (CAADS) and the public, CAADS provides the opportunity to list career openings through the CAADS Career Center Service. (Formerly known as JobLine)
To place a career listing, fill out the CAREER CENTER LISTING ORDER FORM (below) and submit it to CAADS. We will respond with approval, and/or questions, and a payment request.
- By credit card - FAX TO: (866) 725-3123
- By check - MAIL TO: CAADS, 1107 9th Street, Suite 701, Sacramento, CA 95814-3610
The following opportunities, listing requirements, and prices are effective through December 31, 2020:
- WEB SITE
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the "Career Center" tab.
- DIRECT DISTRIBUTION
A one-time Email / Fax to the entire CAADS membership, according to each member's preferred "Inform By" method.
- BOTH OPTIONS -- BEST VALUE!
- Maximum Word Count is 150.
Listing will not run until it complies with this requirement.
- Text Must Include Contact Name & Address or Tel / Fax / Email.
Enables interested persons to respond.
- Listing & Payment Due in Advance.
Listing will not run until text and payment in full is received by CAADS. As mentioned above, to place a career listing, fill out the CAREER CENTER LISTING ORDER FORM (below) and submit it to CAADS. We will respond with approval, and/or questions, and a payment request.
- CAADS must be notified of copy errors within five (5) working days of the date of first publication.
Compensation for publisher error will be only in the form of re-running the corrected ad, and will be mode only for errors that materially affect ad content.
- Publication of listing does not imply any CAADS endorsement or guarantee.
- CAADS reserves the right to reject any listing/advertisement at its own discretion which:
- Makes dishonest or misleading statements;
- Implies directly or indirectly, overtly or covertly, discrimination on the basis of race, creed, sex, heritage or age;
- Is submitted by an advertiser whose appropriate licenses have been suspended or revoked because of fraud, negligence, unethical or gross misconduct, or violation of the law.
|Placement||Non Member||CAADS Member|
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the JobLine tab
By Email or Fax, as designated by each CAADS member
BOTH OPTIONS -- Best Value!|
Web Site and Direct Distribution