CAADS Events At-A-Glance
2021 NADSA Virtual ADS Research Summit
NADSA is pleased to present the 2021 Virtual ADS Research Summit! This two-day event will feature multiple sessions from nationally recognized researchers and institutions directly involved in and around the ADS industry.
The 2021 Virtual ADS Research Summit will allow attendees to dive into the myriad of research projects currently ongoing or recently funded as well as proposals in development. Take advantage of the unique opportunities for collaboration and involvement in the ADS research field over the course of two days. Presentations topics will include:
• Big Data in Adult Day Services: What’s the Big Deal?
• Advancing Adult Day Services Research Using Data from the National Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Study
• Bridging Science and Practice: Adult Day Services Partners in Research
• The Value of Early Intervention for Emerging Cognitive Impairment
• Expedition 2021: A Closer Look at the Adult Day Services Research Landscape
For more information regarding the sessions’ topics and presenters, see link below.
Registration covers all five sessions over two days. All sessions will be recorded and the presentations and audio recordings will be made available to attendees as part of the registration following the Summit.
NADSA Members: $99; $125 after January 31, 2021
Non-members: $149; $175 after January 31, 2021
Conference Presenters: $75 (includes attendance of all sessions); $99 after January 31, 2021
To register, please click the Research Summit Registration link below.