CAADS Events At-A-Glance
CBAS Providers and Interested Stakeholders Webinar
Dear CBAS Providers and Interested Stakeholders,
The CDA CBAS Bureau is hosting a webinar on Friday, January 7, 2022, 1:00pm to 2:00pm. This webinar will address the following:
• Recent California Department of Public Health (CDPH) guidance for Adult Day Health Care (ADHC) facilities
• Existing flexibility provisions in CBAS All Center Letters (ACLs) to respond to current state of the pandemic
• Approval of 1115 “CalAIM” Waiver and CBAS Emergency Remote Services (ERS) by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
• Sharing by California Association for Adult Day Services (CAADS) Vision Team members on their response to the current state of the pandemic
• Opportunity for questions
Registration link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qHQcOkLzRgmwrKOgVm9xTA
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
We hope you will join us! If unable, this webinar will be recorded.
Community-Based Adult Services Bureau
California Department of Aging