Posted January 10, 2019
Humboldt Senior Resource Center
Humboldt Senior Resource Center, a social services nonprofit located in Eureka, is searching for an Executive Director to succeed their current ED who is retiring after 16 years in the role. HSRC offers a diverse range of programs and services to help older adults remain as independent as possible and age with dignity in their own homes.
The HSRC Board is seeking an ED who is excited to help the agency innovate new ways of providing health and support services and community-based resources for seniors and caregivers. Having established one of the first rural PACE programs in California, HSRC is expanding with a new facility in Fortuna, in order to serve the growing senior population in Humboldt County. Reporting to the Board, the next ED will manage a budget of $17M and lead the organization's 125+ staff.
Please see the opportunity announcement and contact Heather Merriam at email@example.com with questions.
JOBLINE ADVERTISING - 2019
As a service to members of the California Association of Adult Day Services (CAADS) and the public, CAADS provides the opportunity to list job openings through the CAADS JobLine Service.
To place a JobLine listing, fill out the JOBLINE ORDER FORM and send it to CAADS with payment.
- By credit card - FAX TO: (866) 725-3123
- By check - MAIL TO: CAADS, 1107 9th Street, Suite 701, Sacramento, CA 95814-3610
The following opportunities, listing requirements, and prices are effective through December 31, 2018:
- WEB SITE
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the "Job Line" tab.
- DIRECT DISTRIBUTION
A one-time Email / Fax to the entire CAADS membership, according to each member's preferred "Inform By" method.
- BOTH OPTIONS -- BEST VALUE!
- Maximum Word Count is 150.
Listing will not run until it complies with this requirement.
- Text Must Include Contact Name & Address or Tel / Fax / Email.
Enables interested persons to respond.
- Listing & Payment Due in Advance.
Listing will not run until text and payment in full is received by CAADS.
- CAADS must be notified of copy errors within five (5) working days of the date of first publication.
Compensation for publisher error will be only in the form of re-running the corrected ad, and will be mode only for errors that materially affect ad content.
- Publication of listing does not imply any CAADS endorsement or guarantee.
- CAADS reserves the right to reject any listing/advertisement at its own discretion which:
(1) Makes dishonest or misleading statements;
(2) Implies directly or indirectly, overtly or covertly, discrimination on the basis of race, creed, sex, heritage or age;
(3) Is submitted by an advertiser whose appropriate licenses have been suspended or revoked because of fraud, negligence, unethical or gross misconduct, or violation of the law.
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the JobLine tab
By Email or Fax, as designated by each CAADS member
|BOTH OPTIONS -- Best Value!
Web Site and Direct Distribution