Posted July 11, 2019
Center Manager of Redwood Coast PACE
Humboldt Senior Resource Center
We are currently seeking Center Managers for our Eureka and Fortuna, CA locations. The new facility in Fortuna is under construction and expected to open by the end of 2019.
Center Managers are responsible for operation of program activities and Day Centers including management, staffing, and budget.
Qualified candidates will have the ability to work independently while leading an Interdisciplinary Team and coordinating program assessments, care planning, and implementation.
A combination of post-secondary education and management experience with five (5) years of work history in healthcare or social services is required.
Competitive salary and benefits, including a 403(b) Retirement Plan are provided.
A complete list of application requirements and a full job description can be found on our website: www.humsenior.org
Please call (707) 443-9747 with questions.
The Humboldt Senior Resource Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
California Association for Adult Day Services
As a service to members of the California Association of Adult Day Services (CAADS) and the public, CAADS provides the opportunity to list job openings through the CAADS JobLine Service.
To place a JobLine listing, fill out the JOBLINE ORDER FORM and send it to CAADS with payment.
- By credit card - FAX TO: (866) 725-3123
- By check - MAIL TO: CAADS, 1107 9th Street, Suite 701, Sacramento, CA 95814-3610
The following opportunities, listing requirements, and prices are effective through December 31, 2018:
- WEB SITE
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the "Job Line" tab.
- DIRECT DISTRIBUTION
A one-time Email / Fax to the entire CAADS membership, according to each member's preferred "Inform By" method.
- BOTH OPTIONS -- BEST VALUE!
- Maximum Word Count is 150.
Listing will not run until it complies with this requirement.
- Text Must Include Contact Name & Address or Tel / Fax / Email.
Enables interested persons to respond.
- Listing & Payment Due in Advance.
Listing will not run until text and payment in full is received by CAADS.
- CAADS must be notified of copy errors within five (5) working days of the date of first publication.
Compensation for publisher error will be only in the form of re-running the corrected ad, and will be mode only for errors that materially affect ad content.
- Publication of listing does not imply any CAADS endorsement or guarantee.
- CAADS reserves the right to reject any listing/advertisement at its own discretion which:
(1) Makes dishonest or misleading statements;
(2) Implies directly or indirectly, overtly or covertly, discrimination on the basis of race, creed, sex, heritage or age;
(3) Is submitted by an advertiser whose appropriate licenses have been suspended or revoked because of fraud, negligence, unethical or gross misconduct, or violation of the law.
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the JobLine tab
By Email or Fax, as designated by each CAADS member
|BOTH OPTIONS -- Best Value!
Web Site and Direct Distribution