Posted April 17, 2019
SUPERVISING CARE MANAGER
Humboldt Senior Resource Center
The Supervising Care Manager is a full-time position and supervisor of our Multipurpose Senior Services program (MSSP) and its team of five (5) employees. The program is contracted to serve 104 participants in the program's comprehensive care management model for the frail elderly.
Qualified candidates will have a Master's degree in social work, nursing, psychology, counseling, rehabilitation, gerontology, or sociology and two or more years of experience working directly with the elderly. Must have at least one year of supervisory experience. Knowledge and experience working with Federal and State programs is desired.
We offer competitive salary (dependent on experience) and benefits, including a retirement plan.
Application requirements and a full job description can be found on our website: www.humsenior.org. Apply by Monday, May 6, 2019.
Please call (707) 443-9747 with questions.
The Humboldt Senior Resource Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JOBLINE ADVERTISING - 2019
As a service to members of the California Association of Adult Day Services (CAADS) and the public, CAADS provides the opportunity to list job openings through the CAADS JobLine Service.
To place a JobLine listing, fill out the JOBLINE ORDER FORM and send it to CAADS with payment.
- By credit card - FAX TO: (866) 725-3123
- By check - MAIL TO: CAADS, 1107 9th Street, Suite 701, Sacramento, CA 95814-3610
The following opportunities, listing requirements, and prices are effective through December 31, 2018:
- WEB SITE
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the "Job Line" tab.
- DIRECT DISTRIBUTION
A one-time Email / Fax to the entire CAADS membership, according to each member's preferred "Inform By" method.
- BOTH OPTIONS -- BEST VALUE!
- Maximum Word Count is 150.
Listing will not run until it complies with this requirement.
- Text Must Include Contact Name & Address or Tel / Fax / Email.
Enables interested persons to respond.
- Listing & Payment Due in Advance.
Listing will not run until text and payment in full is received by CAADS.
- CAADS must be notified of copy errors within five (5) working days of the date of first publication.
Compensation for publisher error will be only in the form of re-running the corrected ad, and will be mode only for errors that materially affect ad content.
- Publication of listing does not imply any CAADS endorsement or guarantee.
- CAADS reserves the right to reject any listing/advertisement at its own discretion which:
(1) Makes dishonest or misleading statements;
(2) Implies directly or indirectly, overtly or covertly, discrimination on the basis of race, creed, sex, heritage or age;
(3) Is submitted by an advertiser whose appropriate licenses have been suspended or revoked because of fraud, negligence, unethical or gross misconduct, or violation of the law.
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the JobLine tab
By Email or Fax, as designated by each CAADS member
|BOTH OPTIONS -- Best Value!
Web Site and Direct Distribution