Posted April 10, 2017
DIRECTOR OF ADULT DAY HEALTH & ALZHEIMER'S SERVICES
Humboldt Senior Resource Center
This member of our senior management team is responsible for daily program, personnel and operations management, including community and intra-agency interactions.
Qualified applicants will have direct experience working with the elderly and knowledge regarding services and support resources for seniors, their families and professional caregivers as well as appropriate skills, knowledge and abilities related to medical, mental health, cognitive and social needs of seniors.
Education and work experience requirements include a combination of post-secondary education and management experience.
A complete list of application requirements and a full job description can be found on our website: www.humsenior.org. Applications will be accepted through April 28, 2017. Please call (707) 443-9747 with questions.
The Humboldt Senior Resource Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted March 22, 2017
REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Lifesteps Foundation, Inc.
Santa Maria, CA
An exciting position has opened for an experienced Program Director looking for a new opportunity! We're seeking a regional director of operations in the field of social service with ILS and SLS experience. This position is both exciting and rewarding and comes with a great salary to match. Only qualified candidates need apply.
- Overall management and strategic direction for ongoing activities of programs and community services
- Ensure program activities comply with contracts
- Provide mentoring and guidance to the business units under one's purview
Education and Experience
- Master Degree in social services, public administration or behavioral sciences
- Two to three years of experience in management and supervisory capacity
- Experience working with developmental disabilities and aging populations for a non-profit preferred
- Comfortable working within a flat organization culture
- Strong critical thinking and leadership skills
- Effective networking capability
Please send resumes: email@example.com
Posted March 17, 2017
South County Adult Day Services
Laguna Woods, CA
South County Adult Day Services is a licensed adult day health care center providing services in South Orange County. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Program Director plays a critical role in achieving the vision of Adult Day Health Care through high-quality programs for the fragile and/or disabled participants.
Responsibilities include the continued development, implementation, coordination and management of all aspects of the ADHC program including nursing, therapy, social services, activities, food service, transportation and billing.
Preferred qualifications include Masterís Degree in rehabilitation, social science or closely related field; possession of an LCSW or equivalent license; two (2) years of successful experience in a responsible managerial, administrative or supervisory position in an adult day center serving fragile adults and older adults.
For complete job application and instructions to submit inquiries please go to:
JOBLINE ADVERTISING - 2017
As a service to members of the California Association of Adult Day Services (CAADS) and the public, CAADS provides the opportunity to list job openings through the CAADS JobLine Service.
To place a JobLine listing, fill out the JOBLINE ORDER FORM and send it to CAADS with payment.
- By credit card - FAX TO: (866) 725-3123
- By check - MAIL TO: CAADS, 1107 9th Street, Suite 701, Sacramento, CA 95814-3610
The following opportunities, listing requirements, and prices are effective for the calendar year 2016:
- WEB SITE
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the "Job Line" tab.
- DIRECT DISTRIBUTION
A one-time Email / Fax to the entire CAADS membership, according to each member's preferred "Inform By" method.
- BOTH OPTIONS -- BEST VALUE!
- Maximum Word Count is 150.
Listing will not run until it complies with this requirement.
- Text Must Include Contact Name & Address or Tel / Fax / Email.
Enables interested persons to respond.
- Listing & Payment Due in Advance.
Listing will not run until text and payment in full is received by CAADS.
- CAADS must be notified of copy errors within five (5) working days of the date of first publication.
Compensation for publisher error will be only in the form of re-running the corrected ad, and will be mode only for errors that materially affect ad content.
- Publication of listing does not imply any CAADS endorsement or guarantee.
- CAADS reserves the right to reject any listing/advertisement at its own discretion which:
(1) Makes dishonest or misleading statements;
(2) Implies directly or indirectly, overtly or covertly, discrimination on the basis of race, creed, sex, heritage or age;
(3) Is submitted by an advertiser whose appropriate licenses have been suspended or revoked because of fraud, negligence, unethical or gross misconduct, or violation of the law.
Posted 30 days at www.caads.org under the JobLine tab
By Email or Fax, as designated by each CAADS member
|BOTH OPTIONS -- Best Value!
Web Site and Direct Distribution